With EcoSmart Fire’s proprietary tools and procedures, filling your ethanol fireplace with e-NRG bioethanol fuel is a relatively quick and easy process.
Step 1: Remove the bottle nozzle cap and carefully insert into the filling point
Step 2: Push and hold the green button. The nozzle will automatically stop filling once the reservoir is full.
Step 3: Replace the nozzle cap.
With EcoSmart Fire’s proprietary tools and procedures, it is easy to turn your ethanol fireplace on and off.
Step 1: Extend the lighting rod and use the hook at the end to lift open the ethanol burner lid.
Step 2: Dip the end of the lighting rod into the burner to wet with ethanol fuel.
Step 3: Light the lighting rod and dip back into the ethanol burner to ignite the flame.
Step 4: To extinguish, use the hook at the end of the lighting rod to close the ethanol burner lid.
1. Use the Bottle Adaptor and Safety Nozzle to quickly and easily refill directly from our bottles into an EcoSmart Fire burner.
2. When using e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel in a ventless liquid ethanol fireplace that does NOT have an EcoSmart Fire burner, the fuel should be decanted into an approved Jerry Can fitted with a flame arrester before fueling. This method may also be used if you’d like to refill more than one bottle at a time.
3. Use e-NRG ONLY for ventless fireplaces. NEVER use with any other product or appliance. Please read the e-NRG label on the box and bottle, as well as the included Safety Data Sheet.
4. Only use e-NRG with operating accessories supplied with your ventless fireplace. Always use e-NRG in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your fireplace.
5. NEVER allow e-NRG to be poured onto an open flame. Misuse can be dangerous and serious harm can arise. Keep this product away from children at all times.
6. If spilled accidentally, bioethanol can be wiped up with either a paper or cloth towel. Paper towels can be disposed of in regular trash bins. Though not toxic, it is recommended that you wash hands immediately after coming into contact with e-NRG.
7. e-NRG is the only bioethanol fuel recommended for all EcoSmart Fire ethanol fire ranges. The fuel packaging, operational procedure, accessories and formula have undergone rigorous third party testing with all EcoSmart Fire ethanol fireplaces. Other bioethanol fuel brands have not been tested in conjunction with EcoSmart Fire burners and their performance or safety cannot be spoken for. Other bioethanol fuel brands can also leave residue or unsightly staining. Use of any other ethanol fuel may damage your unit and void your warranty.
For your safety, e-NRG bioethanol bottles are fitted with a flame arrester. The flame arrester is inserted into the mouth of the bottle and serves to stop the flammable liquid from igniting if it comes into contact with vapours, a spark, or a live flame.
Fuel containers without flame arresters, if used improperly, can result in the fuel igniting within the container, which may cause property damage or personal injury.