Zero Clearance Flex 32 Fireplace Insert in Bay, Single Sided, Left Corner, Right Corner, Peninsula, Double Sided, Island or Bench Configurations by EcoSmart Fire
The Flex 32 is one of the award-winning ranges of the Flex Series of bioethanol fireplaces that are ideal for residential and commercial spaces where a stunning centrepiece is needed. Made from high-quality steel and toughened glass to ensure a lasting elegance, each model blends in seamlessly with any décor while providing a feature point for your interior or outdoor space.
Powered by the XL500, the smallest of the XL Series Ethanol Burners, it produces a stunning, long-lasting linear flame. This ethanol burner may be small in size, but with a 5L capacity, it can heat up to 40sqm. This burner's efficiency is a key feature, with a single refill providing up to 13 hours of heat-generating flame.
With over 200 configurations, the Flex Series Fireplace Inserts provide endless design flexibility and installation freedom to homeowners, interior designers, architects, builders and landscapers. If you are having trouble selecting the right configuration for you, explore our simple step-by-step guide here or contact us here, we would be happy to help.
Key Features of the Built-in Flex Series Fireplaces
At the forefront of fireplace technology and backed by 17 years of research and development, and third-party certification, each model in the Flex series features world-class safety and fuel ignition technologies.
The self-contained, true zero-clearance construction allows any Flex 32 models to be easily installed directly into wood framing and finished with the material of your choice - combustible or noncombustible, providing major installation freedom and flexibility.
- Powered by clean-burning bioethanol fuel, the Flex Fireplace does not produce smoke or soot and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Save on pricey installation costs with no gas, electricity, chimney, venting or external vent cap required. Flex delivers savings of up to 80% compared to a gas fireplace.
- Installs in under one hour and requiring virtually no assembly, Flex Fireboxes are designed to be placed into the desired location, safely secured into position, and operated immediately.
To ensure the highest quality, safety and efficiency, every Flex Firebox is manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standards and all ethanol burners used in the firebox are UL listed and certified in accordance with EN16647 in Europe and the UK.
- With no inaccessible moving parts, Flex Fireplaces are maintenance-free. They even work in power outages for ultimate reliability.
- A sleek and contemporary design, the Flex Series is constructed in zinc-sealed steel construction and powder coated with super hi-temp black paint to prevent rusting. Finished in timeless black they also come with stainless steel burners and decorative black glass charcoal.
25 Reasons Why You Should Choose an EcoSmart Fire Flex Fireplace
How much fuel do I need for my bioethanol fireplace?