Zero Clearance Ventless Flex 18 Fireplace Insert in Bay, Single Sided, Left Corner, Right Corner, Peninsula, Double Sided, Island or Bench Configurations by EcoSmart Fire
Smallest of the Flex Series, Flex 18 has a viewing area size of 18 inches wide and is ideal for smaller spaces be it in a home, office, bar or restaurant. At the centre of it holds the round AB3 Ethanol Burner which houses 2.5L of clean burning e-NRG bioethanol and will deliver a mesmerising dancing flame for up to 11 hours. It is designed to deliver robust performance with the power to heat a room size of approximately 20sqm.
With over 200 configurations, the Flex Series Fireplace Inserts provide endless design flexibility and installation freedom to homeowners, interior designers, architects, builders and landscapers. If you are having trouble selecting the right configuration for you, explore our simple step-by-step guide here or contact us here, we would be happy to help.
Key Features of the Built-in Flex Series Fireplaces
The self-contained, true zero-clearance construction allows Flex 18 to be easily installed directly into wood framing and finished with the material of your choice - combustible or noncombustible, providing major installation freedom and flexibility.
- Powered by clean-burning bioethanol fuel, the Flex Fireplace does not produce smoke or soot and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Save on pricey installation costs with no gas, electricity, chimney, venting or external vent cap required. Flex delivers savings of up to 80% when compared to a gas fireplace.
- Installs in under one hour and requiring virtually no assembly, Flex Fireboxes are designed to be placed into the desired location, safely secured into position, and operated immediately.
To ensure the highest quality, safety and efficiency, every Flex Firebox is manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standards and all ethanol burners used in the firebox are UL listed and certified in accordance with EN16647 in Europe and the UK.
- With no inaccessible moving parts, Flex Fireplaces are maintenance-free. They even work in power outages for ultimate reliability.
- A sleek and contemporary design, the Flex Series is constructed in zinc-sealed steel construction and powder coated with super hi-temp black paint to prevent rusting. Finished in timeless black they also come with stainless steel burners and decorative black glass charcoal.
25 Reasons Why You Should Choose an EcoSmart Fire Flex Fireplace
How much fuel do I need for my bioethanol fireplace?