Grate 36 Built-in Ethanol Fireplace Grate by EcoSmart Fire
Put the spark back into your disused fireplace with Grate 36, the ideal bioethanol fire feature. Slightly longer in length than the Grate 30, this handsome grill is designed to complement conventional hearths and custom spaces. The powerful rectangular XL700 burner creates a long, elegant flame that’s perfect for larger rooms and spaces.
*Install only after all gas connections or pipelines have been disconnected and made safe by an appropriately qualified and licensed professional. As traditional wood-burning fireplaces lose a lot of heat through the chimney, we recommend sealing off the chimney to increase efficiency. You can do this by closing the dampener or blocking off the chimney with a metal plate.
Key Features of Grate 36 Built-in Indoor Fireplace Grate
- Grates are made from incredibly strong yet relatively lightweight Fluid™ Concrete in a bold graphite concrete colour.
- Bioethanol Fireplaces don’t leave any carbon residue, so they are incredibly low maintenanceand easy to keep clean. Just wipe them down with a damp cloth every now and then.
- Models come with fixing brackets for permanently locking into a fixed position.
- The Grate Series is a smokeless fireplace grate that can be used with or without an operational chimney. All the fuel is housed within the self-contained burner so you don’t have to run pipes or cables through your walls.
- This model has been thoroughly tested against a number of global standards and is certified in accordance with EN16647 in Europe and the UK, O-TL Listed in accordance with UL 1370 in the USA, and satisfies the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia.
What is bioethanol and why you should use it to fuel your fireplace?
How much fuel do I need for my bioethanol fireplace grate?
This purchase comes with a complimentary 40L e-NRG fuel worth £130. Need more fuel? Buy here.