Grate 30 Built-in Bioethanol Fireplace Grate by EcoSmart Fire
Designed for smaller and narrower fireplace settings, the Grate 30 features the rectangular XL500 Burner which is perfect for those looking to incorporate a long flame style fire. It looks equally at home in both modern and traditional settings. The ventless and self-contained Grate Series can simply be slipped into pre-existing fireplaces and lit within minutes. Discover the Grate 36 for a slightly longer fireplace grate.
*Install only after all gas connections or pipelines have been disconnected and made safe by an appropriately qualified and licensed professional. As traditional wood-burning fireplaces lose a lot of heat through the chimney, we recommend sealing off the chimney to increase efficiency. You can do this by closing the dampener or blocking off the chimney with a metal plate.
Key Features of Grate 30 Built-in Indoor Fireplace Grate
- Grates are made from durable Fluid™ Concrete in a bold graphite concrete colour.
- Bioethanol Fireplaces don’t leave any carbon residue, so they are incredibly easy to keep clean. Just wipe them down with a damp cloth every now and then.
- Models come with fixing brackets for permanently locking into a fixed position.
- Burning bioethanol fuel doesn’t produce any smoke, so you can use an EcoSmart smokeless fireplace grate with or without an operational chimney. All the fuel is housed within the self-contained burner so you don’t have to run pipes or cables through your walls.
- This model has been thoroughly tested against a number of global standards and is certified in accordance with EN16647 in Europe and the UK, O-TL Listed in accordance with UL 1370 in the USA, and satisfies the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia.
What is bioethanol and why you should use it to fuel your fireplace?
How much fuel do I need for my bioethanol fireplace grate?
This purchase comes with a complimentary 40L e-NRG fuel worth £130. Need more fuel? Buy here.